February 7, 2022 · in Industry News
Bystronic acquires automation specialist Antil

Bystronic Inc. increased its existing 70 percent stake in Antil SpA by acquiring the remaining 30 percent minority stake. Since acquiring the majority, Bystronic has integrated Antil’s operations, doubled sales to approximately CHF 40 million at good profitability and increased the number of employees from 110 to 200. Antil’s portfolio includes loading and unloading laser cutting and punching systems, automated sheet metal storage systems and robot-assisted bending solutions for the gold segment. Bystronic also operates its group-wide competence center for automation solutions in Italy.


Your favorite
under one roof