The Fiber RubyLaser cutting and welding systems are designed for high-precision, rapid processing of ferrous and nonferrous metals. The latest technologies deliver high-quality results with a low cost of ownership.
The FLC Series Fiber cutting systems combine a high-quality beam with an advanced beam delivery to guarantee exceptional edge quality. The automatic, non-contact nozzle gap controller keeps the workpiece in accurate focus compensating for any warping. The FLW Series Fiber welding systems can be configured for a variety of materials, similar/dissimilar metals and a combination of thick and thin materials, providing different weld finishes, patterns and penetration.
- 2-ft.-by-2-ft., 4-ft.-by-4-ft. and 4-ft.-by-8-ft. working areas are available with a feather-touch automatic pull-out table (shuttle) to facilitate loading and unloading of the machine.
- Single and multiple rotary axes and spindles, specialty fixtures and custom automation are also available.
- A vision system is standard, which is configured for cutting or welding to allow for unparalleled precision.
- Programmable Z axis provides fast, accurate and automatic adaptation to workpieces of varying heights.
- FlexLaser software is standard, and AAA G-Code editor is available for customers who prefer to work in the G-Code environment.
- Single-mode (for more detailed cuts) and multi-mode (for thicker materials) operation are offered with power levels of 150 W, 300 W, 450 W, 1 kW, 2 kW and 4 kW.
- RubyLaser systems are energy efficient with low power consumption thanks to fiber lasers, which offer much lower operation costs and longevity upwards of 100,000 hours.
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction for durability, stability and precision.
- Sealed axis-drive mechanisms protect against harsh industrial environments and spatter from welding/cutting, thereby reducing maintenance and repairs.
- Available in the smallest compact footprint on the market.