Mazak Optonics Corp.’s Versatile
Compact Laser-Tube 100
The Mazak Optonics VCL-T100 is an affordable tube production laser that utilizes direct-diode laser technology, which delivers higher efficiency and reliability than traditional fiber or other solid-state laser generation systems. This is the first in a series of machines to be engineered and produced in North America to meet the specific demands of the local market.
• VCL-T100 has been designed as a cost-effective solution for low- to midvolume tube components up to 4 in. round, 3 in. square and standard lengths up to 12 ft. (24 ft. optional).
• The machine also cuts flat sheets up to 20 in. by 24 in. and 1/4 in. thick.
• The VCL-T100 utilizes direct-diode laser technology, which is the next generation of solid-state laser technology. VCL-T100 includes a fiber delivery system and a generator that offers unique advantages, including more efficient operation.
• As a direct-diode laser, the VCL-T100 delivers better performance when cutting aluminum compared to other technologies. It also offers enhanced modular flexibility over other fiber laser generators.
• The machine is engineered and produced in North America Mazak’s Mfg. campus in Florence, Ky.