Murata Machinery’s LS3015HL laser machine
Murata Machinery USA introduces the LS3015HL advanced hybrid laser machine. It delivers high-efficiency fabrication production and combines high-speed fiber laser cutting precision with ultra-accurate forming and tapping functions. Laser processing is performed on a standard laser pallet using a flying optics system. The material is then transferred to a brush table with fork units utilizing clamps to hold the material in place, creating a seamless table transfer from cutting to forming operations.
• Supports various forming processes with upper and lower servo drives.
• Preforms servo-controlled tapping for a variety of machine and roll-type taps.
• Offers unparalleled efficiency and throughput increases.
• Is automation ready and seamlessly integrates with Muratec’s FN3015TL sheet metal tower loader.
• The large-capacity loader enables hours of unattended production further increasing the efficiency capabilities of the multi-functional hybrid machine.