Mazak Optonics Corp.’s Optiplex 3015 Fiber III
The Optiplex 3015 Fiber III is a 2-D flying optics laser cutting system for job shops and production environments seeking a fiber laser with innovative control. Available as a 2-kW, 4-kW, 6-kW, 8-kW and 10-kW system, the machine utilizes a new drive system that offers high speed and high accuracy for improved productivity. Equipped with sensors in its multi-function torch, the Optiplex monitors piercing and cutting operations, which means when an anomaly is detected, the operation is adjusted or paused automatically.
- Mazak’s CPU technology, the PreviewG Control, offers high-response and high-speed motion.
- The PreviewG’s 19-in. LCD touchscreen operates like a tablet or smartphone, offering ease of operation.
- Mazak’s Intelligent technology, which includes setup and monitoring functions, simplifies operations and reduces operator dependency.
- Intelligent setup functions include beam diameter control, focus detection and automatic nozzle cleaning and changing.
- Intelligent monitoring functions include pierce, burn and plasma detection.
- The Optiplex 3015 Fiber III is engineered for utilization with Mazak’s extensive range of automated material handling systems.
- Performance and value are achieved with a two-pallet changer design, which includes a helical rack and pinion positioning system for high throughput.