The FiberCab FC series is Vytek’s newest evolution of advanced, enclosed fiber laser cutting systems with power ranges from 500 W to 6 kW. They offer a level of performance and efficiency that is unprecedented for mid-level laser systems. The new FC series also has the smallest overall footprint in the industry with work areas starting at 2 ft. by 2 ft. through 6 ft. by 12 ft.
Fabricators and manufacturers are using the FiberCab to cut a wide range of ferrous and nonferrous materials, including steel, stainless, aluminum, brass, copper, titanium, bronze, other alloys, composites, graphite and ceramic.
- All systems in the FC series include newly redesigned, advanced control technology that uses integrated process controls to allow operators to quickly assign predetermined parameters optimized for the materials and part geometry.
- The FiberCab systems feature a precision-welded, steel structure that offers true stability under high accelerations while maintaining an accuracy of ±0.001.
- The laser systems come with a shuttle table for easy load/unload.
- The FiberCab is a Class 1, fully enclosed machine with a large viewing area.
- The laser systems include access to Vytek’s online learning management system (LMS) that can be referenced 24/7, allowing complete training for machines and software. Training can start the day the machine is purchased so machine operators can receive the best training possible at a pace that is best for everyone.
- The FiberCab serves as a total package for mid-level laser cutting systems. It offers excellent accuracy, speed, efficiency, ease of use and low operating costs at a competitive price point, providing customers with the best ROI possible.